Why Did My Parents Say

Aminahchaudhary | 15:42 Wed 22nd Jun 2022 | Family & Relationships
They’d get me a gift from abroad and they end not getting it. It was supposed to be for my wedding, they didn’t give in wedding and said will give after and it’s been 2 years of my wedding

Answers

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Aminahchaudhary. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Perhaps they can't afford it! Maybe if they paid for the wedding it was enough of a gift.
They didn’t pay for wedding.
They did buy stuff for themselves so they could’ve got it if they wanted
Here's a revolutionary thought - ask them yourself. You don't have to be cheeky about it, just friendly and polite... and say you're a bit puzzled.
You are married and expecting a baby. Could your parents be wanting you to grow up and stand on your own two feet. You seem to have nothing positive to say about your parents but expect them to accommodate your every whim. Grow up
~Forget about it and move on. What difference does one gift make? Get over it and stop obsessing.
Just be thankful for all the material and financial things you already appear to have.
Getting a bit bored with this selfish poster TBH

Why Did My Parents Say