equty release

Avatar Image
stowfelda | 11:08 Tue 31st Oct 2006 | Business & Finance
2 Answers
I am a pensioner of 77 and have a house value �180,000. I want some equity release on my property - has anyone had experience of this and who is the best provider? What is the maximum amount I could release?


1 to 2 of 2rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by stowfelda. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
Best to speak to a qualified adviser.

There are two basic products which means you could release anything from 30% to 100% of the value of your property, and then you could either receive a lump sum or income. The structure of the two schemes however is very different (one is basically a mortgage, one you sell a proportion of your house).

There are loads of products out there. Unless you know exaclty what you want to do, the only route for this is via an adviser.
Try these guys - they helped out a relative of mine with good advice. They will explain the schemes available and then do a check to see if there are extra benefits you can claim. It is best to get advice in this area and speak to the beneficiaries of your will and look at all alternatives.

1 to 2 of 2rss feed

Do you know the answer?

equty release

Answer Question >>

Related Questions