Endownment Claim Compensation

Avatar Image
Vivien80 | 16:24 Thu 13th Apr 2006 | Business & Finance
0 Answers
I've had an endowment mortgage for 8 years. I have sent in a complaint to my mortgage provider and i have now received an offer of compensation. They say that the difference between what my endownment is worth now and what it would be if i had took out a re-payment mortgage is �600 and this is what they offer as compensation..... do i need to ask a financial adviser or the financial ombudsman service to check into this before i accept?


rss feed

Best Answer

Nobody has yet answered this question. Once some answers have been given, Vivien80 will be able to select one answer as the best. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
There are no answers available for this question.

rss feed

Do you know the answer?

Endownment Claim Compensation

Answer Question >>

Related Questions

Sorry, we can't find any related questions. Try using the search bar at the top of the page to search for some keywords, or choose a topic and submit your own question.