Which Job Should I Go For?

abbeyleigh | 18:13 Fri 24th Sep 2021 | Business & Finance
I'm having a dilemma right now with job basically I've just got a receptionist job full time Monday to Friday it's a temp for 4 weeks but could go permanent but also been offered one in McDonald's I use to work there but diffrent store. I'm just having a dilemma if I should stay where I am or take job in McDonald's

Answers

in terms of progression, I would go the reception route - allowing for promotions and a career - ar MacciD's offering you any progression. Then there's the money....(net of any commuting costs etc). My bet is that if the receptionist job doesn't extend, MacciD's will still be looking for folk.
18:18 Fri 24th Sep 2021
I know which one I would prefer (Receptionist) but that doesn't help you.

Which do you think you are best at and most comfortable with?
If you enjoy the reception work I would stay put and if it doesn’t extend then go to MacD and see if they have any hours. That always do and if not loads of other hospitality jobs around.
Given the rate you go through jobs does it matter?
Which pays best and has the best hours, vacation etc
Do you get free Big Macs?
What role do you ENJOY the most?
If you think that you'd prefer to work as a receptionist, go for that job. McDonald's are constantly seeking new staff so, even if the receptionist job didn't become permanent, it probably wouldn't be too long before you could get in there anyway.
The receptionist gig, it's not greeter for McDonalds is it?

Two birds with one stone.

Which Job Should I Go For?