Pension Certificate

Avatar Image
Plumpie | 12:09 Thu 16th Sep 2021 | Business & Finance
4 Answers
Hi People hope someone can help my bank in Spain has suddenly asked me to provide a pension certificate.
I’ve never heard of this before and have been trying to find out where I would get one from for days now. They say they need it for legislation of money laundering I only have a state pension so I wouldn’t put it in that category anyway can anyone help me ?


1 to 4 of 4rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Plumpie. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
Have you not contacted them to find out what payment(s) it relates to?
I suggest phoning the Pension Service to tell them that you need proof of your State Pension.

If you're currently in the UK, call 0800 731 0469 (0930 to 1530, Mon to Fri). If you're in Spain, call +44 191 218 7777.
yeah saying in thpanith
"My pension is only £8 000, in terms of money laundering - that wont wash !"
er wont wash. Thpanith civil service is even lazier than ours.

Good advice from Chris as ever

( er chris advises and I am er the one who improvises)
I would try the bit of paper you get in May telling you what your new pension is

1 to 4 of 4rss feed

Do you know the answer?

Pension Certificate

Answer Question >>