Pensioner Claiming Housing Benefit.

Avatar Image
gordon21ups | 13:06 Sun 31st Mar 2019 | Business & Finance
2 Answers
I'm a single pensioner who gets part of my rent paid by housing benefit, I have been claiming this for the last 3 years. My question is , will it be stopped and will I then have to claim universal credit ?


1 to 2 of 2rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by gordon21ups. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
Why will it be stopped?
What makes you think you may have to claim universal credit? I assume you get pension credit which then triggers other benefits like council tax rebate and housing benefit

1 to 2 of 2rss feed

Do you know the answer?

Pensioner Claiming Housing Benefit.

Answer Question >>

Related Questions

Sorry, we can't find any related questions. Try using the search bar at the top of the page to search for some keywords, or choose a topic and submit your own question.