Transfer of equity

Avatar Image
Luna1 | 14:54 Thu 22nd Sep 2005 | Business & Finance
2 Answers
To remove an ex's name of an excisting mortgage, normally you would have to fill out a ''transfer of equity form'' from the excisting mortgage lender to have a name removed. Would I still have to fill one out if I would remortgage my house with a new lender which will be in my sole name?


1 to 2 of 2rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Luna1. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
You will need to have the title put into your sole name at HM Land Registry, and you will therefore need to both execute a land registry form TR1 transferring the title from your joint names to your sole name.

The hundred dollar question, I am in a similar situation, the difference is that we cannot find the 'ex'.

If anyone has suceeded in getting a solution to this question I would love to know.

1 to 2 of 2rss feed

Do you know the answer?

Transfer of equity

Answer Question >>