childrens regular savings accounts

Avatar Image
jaspercarrot | 10:46 Mon 05th Apr 2010 | Personal Finance
0 Answers
i want to move my childs savings from the post office (a pathetic 0.2 per cent int rate) to another provider.
i am considering wether to put it in a 5 year bond with a fixed int rate or a regular savings account so i can continue adding to the savings.
can anyone advise me which bank/ building societies are offering the best interest rates and which is the better option the 5 year bond or regular savings?


rss feed

Best Answer

Nobody has yet answered this question. Once some answers have been given, jaspercarrot will be able to select one answer as the best. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
There are no answers available for this question.

rss feed

Do you know the answer?

childrens regular savings accounts

Answer Question >>

Related Questions

Sorry, we can't find any related questions. Try using the search bar at the top of the page to search for some keywords, or choose a topic and submit your own question.