Endowment Policy Claims

Avatar Image
Gothique | 13:51 Sat 05th Jul 2008 | Personal Finance
3 Answers

Can anyone personally recommend an Endowment Policy Claims Service used to receive a refund/compensation (etc) on a mis-sold Endowment Mortgage?

Plus - please could you state what % fee you were charged from the final compensation.

Many thanks in advance.


1 to 3 of 3rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Gothique. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
Do absolutely nothing until you have read this: ments-miss-sold
The one I'd recommend is called DIY. It isn't difficult because the FSA will help you and the %age commission charged is absolutely ziltch.
Question Author
Many thanks for the links - I will be able to sort this myself now. :)

1 to 3 of 3rss feed

Do you know the answer?

Endowment Policy Claims

Answer Question >>