Mistake On Tax Return Form

Avatar Image
tearinghair | 15:05 Sun 22nd Apr 2018 | Personal Finance
2 Answers
I've put one set of figures in the wrong boxes (looks like £1000 instead of £100). I can't see how to correct this - I'm sure I've seen instructions in the past. Can I just cross it through and rewrite? I'd prefer to send in the paper form rather than do it online.


1 to 2 of 2rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by tearinghair. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
"enter your figures carefully – if you make a mistake, strike through the error and put the correct details next to the box"


However using a paper form seems like madness to me. It used to take me hours to do it that way; now it takes no more than 5 minutes to do it online.
Question Author
Thanks Buenchico. I'll do that. It's just the security thing - data protection. I don't see why potential hackers should see the details of my meagre income. Also I see that I may have to wait several days before getting an authorisation code, and I was hoping to have it out of the way tomorrow. But I'll think about it.

1 to 2 of 2rss feed

Do you know the answer?

Mistake On Tax Return Form

Answer Question >>

Related Questions