Film, Media & TV4 mins ago
No best answer has yet been selected by bobdaloon. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
I am allergic to fruit - mainly apples and pears. I also have a nut allergy. And bizarly diet coke. I have heard that i am frutose intollerant. I can eat cooked apples but not raw fruit.
My tongue can swell, my throat closes and my mouth feels full of acid.
No cure as such... preventative measures to avoid that fruit.
i became allergic to applesall of a sudden. They now make my throat feel like it's closing up and makes my mouth and lips sting like hell and my lips swell up. it was a bit scary when it first happened. Other fruits seem to be ok, though strawberries make my mouth sting a bit.
I can eat cooked apples no problem and, thank the lord, i can still drink cider! ;-)