cold feet! brrr

Avatar Image
candybar | 17:38 Tue 02nd May 2006 | Body & Soul
2 Answers
does anyone know where i can buy a pair of down filled booty or duvet things for feet online or in shops for a male in the uk please? they are like big bootie slippers and they keep your feet dead warm! they are like duvets for feet! i hope you know what i mean. thanks in advance :)


1 to 2 of 2rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by candybar. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.

I know you can get electric ones Foot Warmer
2 temperature settings Illuminated function display Suitable for large feetRemovable and washable fur fabric lining 60 watts

Also ones you heat up in a microwave for helping to heal Metatarsal fracture (Wayne Rooney Eh ?)

1 to 2 of 2rss feed

Do you know the answer?

cold feet! brrr

Answer Question >>

Related Questions

Sorry, we can't find any related questions. Try using the search bar at the top of the page to search for some keywords, or choose a topic and submit your own question.