How Expensive Is It To Go To A Chiropractor?

spathiphyllum | 16:35 Wed 14th Feb 2018 | Body & Soul
My Ms has really bad back. I think its her car seat to be honest... but it's hard to adjust!

What sort of price would one be looking at for a consultation / session?

Answers

First Previous 1 2 3

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by spathiphyllum. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

We have Ehic cards for travel, but i have no clue what other NHS cards we should own!
You are given one when you register with a doc...has their name and your nhs details... Just helps...Most people lose them..lol
I probably lost mine Murray :D
It costs, admittedly, but worth it. Chiropractors actually reset the spine, whereas nothing else does.
Do a bit of research, and find out if you live near a chiropractic college. If so, you may be able to get reduced-price treatments by a ( closely supervised) student chiropractor. Or possibly even free if you become an exam patient.
atalanta, not a bad idea, but i do not live close by to one! However if i did... i'm a bit sensitive when it comes to backs, that may scare me a bit :D

First Previous 1 2 3