Quizzes & Puzzles2 mins ago
My daughter was trying to fix a button on her dishwasher yesterday but forgot to unplug it. She had an electric shock and her thumb was bleeding so much that she went to a+e. She was given 6 butterfly stiches then was sent for an ECG. I've never heard of bleeding from an electric shock.She didn't cut her thumb on anything sharp as the dishwasher was empty. A google showed bleeding from the eyes but no where else. Any feedback please? tia
No best answer has yet been selected by kat-kin. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.