Avatar Image
Cmitchell | 18:46 Thu 30th Dec 2004 | Arts & Literature
2 Answers

Hi Folks,  I'm a big fan  of Little Britain, and while watching it heard a word I haven't heard since I was a small child. The word being Kerfuffle.  How is it spelt correctly?  I can't seem to find it in the dictionary.

Many thanks in advance.



1 to 2 of 2rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Cmitchell. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.

Try this link.Yes you spelt it correctly.
It means a commotion or a fuss.

1 to 2 of 2rss feed

Do you know the answer?


Answer Question >>