What Do To With Microchip If My Dog Will Go Abroad For Good?

Avatar Image
at8609 | 20:31 Tue 10th Mar 2020 | Animals & Nature
4 Answers
My doggy is going to go for a new place in the EU, for good. Do I need to change the details of the microchip? Actually, I tried, but I cannot change it for another form of phone number (there is different type of phone numbers), because it accepts only UK phone numbers. He is registrated by AnimalTracker and will go to Hungary.
Thank you very much the answers.


1 to 4 of 4rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by at8609. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
Just get the dog micro chipped in Hungary with a Hungarian microchip registration
If it is going to a new owner they will be able to register his chip with a database in Hungary. If it is you moving then the same applies, you can register him yourself but you do not need to change anything in this country or as suggested above get another microchip - the one already implanted will be fine.
There’s certainly a great deal to know about this topic. I like all the points you’ve made.

1 to 4 of 4rss feed

Do you know the answer?

What Do To With Microchip If My Dog Will Go Abroad For Good?

Answer Question >>

Related Questions

Sorry, we can't find any related questions. Try using the search bar at the top of the page to search for some keywords, or choose a topic and submit your own question.