Di You Feed Your Cats/pets Human Food?

Jahulaye | 18:09 Thu 26th Oct 2017 | Animals & Nature
Di you feed your cats/pets human food? I’ve always been of the thinking that I don’t want my cat to adapt to human food and totally go off cat food, also I don’t want my cat jumping up on the table sideboards licking pans etc which I’ve already caught her doing, lol

There’s also the worry that I don’t want to make my cat sick by feeding her the wrong food, best case scenario is diarrhoea everywhere and the worst case is finding a feline corpse.

So do you feed your cat, dog or other pets human food, what types of food and are they now begging, have they been ill and has that turned them off their pet food?

Answers

First Previous 1 2 3

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Jahulaye. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

I also see on that list the old chestnut that mushrooms can be poisonous to dogs which they are not!

First Previous 1 2 3

Di You Feed Your Cats/pets Human Food?