Is there anything I can do to help a butterfly that has a torn wing which is preventing it from flying?Is there anything I can do

lizzydrippin | 19:13 Wed 01st Sep 2010 | Environment
Is there anything I can do to help a butterfly that has a torn wing and is unable to fly?

Answers

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by lizzydrippin. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

The average lifespan of a butterfly is one month. Soon it will be taken out of its misery.
So what should I do with it? maybe today was the first day of its month?
To be honest lizzy, I'd put it out of its misery. I'd step onto it because I couldn't bear for the thing to be in agony and then eaten alive. Insect and such are su cruel to each other. Yeah I know its only nature but I wouldn't want to be eaten alive...would you?
Is it still alive or is this a different on?
This can't be the same one, although the OP was from Weds, perhaps it's a duplicate post.