Pensions for industrial deafness and repitive strain

Avatar Image
Linda51 | 23:27 Tue 13th Jan 2009 | Adverts
2 Answers
My husband saw an advertisement on TV saying you could claim a pension if you suffered from industrial deafness or repitive strain. \unfortunstely he didn't write the phone number down and it hasn't been on TV since. Did anyone else see it. Thanks.


1 to 2 of 2rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Linda51. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ. rmation/a-z_of_benefits/industrial_injuries_di sablement_benefit.htm

Linda, I didn't see the ad but here is the URL of the government department where you should be able to find the answers to all your husband's questions on the subject.

Good Luck!
Question Author
Thank you cully for your reply, very helpful.

1 to 2 of 2rss feed

Do you know the answer?

Pensions for industrial deafness and repitive strain

Answer Question >>

Related Questions

Sorry, we can't find any related questions. Try using the search bar at the top of the page to search for some keywords, or choose a topic and submit your own question.