auto insurance coverage

Avatar Image
lindasue | 07:12 Sun 17th Apr 2005 | Adverts
3 Answers

I have two vehicles. One vehicle was parked and I had

just pulled in front of the parked car. I thought I put the

car in park, but it was in reverse when I got out.

Before I could stop it, it rolled back into my parked car

and did quite a bit of damage to the front end. Will my

insurance policy cover this damage or not?


1 to 3 of 3rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by lindasue. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
Is this really a question about an advert, or should you have asked it in the motoring section?
It depends on your insurance policy. If you're policy is full comprehensive then yes you can, but you're premiums will go up and you'll lose some no claims bonus, if its not protected.
Can't get the right gear, can't get the right section to post a Q in. I hope you are just having an "off" day

Seeing as you own both cars, I would just pay for the repairs, and not bother with the insurance.

Get some quotes, it may not be as bad as you think.

1 to 3 of 3rss feed

Do you know the answer?

auto insurance coverage

Answer Question >>

Related Questions

Sorry, we can't find any related questions. Try using the search bar at the top of the page to search for some keywords, or choose a topic and submit your own question.