Snow - Who's got it?!!

Hi, have you got snow? If so, whereabouts are you?!!
16:52 Wed 01st Feb 2012

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by kariah. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

none at all, just clear blue sunny skies all day down in the sultry SE
Just going out sunbathing in the SE, enjoy your snow. :-)
I'm in the SE and it's brass-monkeys here. Expect some show over night.
not had any here so far, am in South Wales, though I drove about 40 miles up into the valleys yesterday, and they have lots up there........
Essex flatlands, snowing now, about 3" deep
None here - east of Edinburgh, there's snow on the Lammermuir hills south of here though I could see it from my front door earlier today
After getting 6 blizzards last year, we have no snow all winter at all in New England. It looks ugly out here.