Avatar Image H-S

Albufeira

I'm going to Albufeira soon and was wondering if it's cheaper to buy sun cream over there or to buy it here? Also does anyone know of any cheap places to go jet skiiing or other water sports around the resort? Can anyone recommend any good places to book trips and is the water park any good? Any other tips would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
13:20 Mon 15th Jun 2009

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by H-S. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

If your looking for branded names I dont think there is much difference in price to UK. Look at spending at least 10 euros + for Nivea more for Hawaiian tropic.
I think there is a site www.albufeira.com you may find usefull for questions on water sports.
albufeira is very good, water park is a must and also take a ride to vilamoura very posh and nice marina.
Thanks for your help, is it best to book trips with your hotel or go to a specific shop etc