majorca EU?

Is majorca classed the same as mainland spain for duty free purposes?
22:18 Thu 23rd Aug 2007
Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by pjay119. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Yes - that is there is no duty free allowance, just duty paid.
The duty paid is usually as cheap or cheaper than the old duty-free.
I think the Canary Islands may have a special regime but not the Balearics
Yes, the Canary Is are still duty free, but Spain is still cheaper on duty-paid.
That's what I am saying - in our village it much cheaper to buy spirits and ciggies in a normal shop, than it ever was duty free.
One person's tabacco allowance is 3,200 ciggies for peronal use.
thanks everyone as usual your all the tops .........