Avatar Image nb1

Crete

I have been to Crete earlier in the year and we went to Stalis. We had a fabulous time and are going again is September. Can anyone tell me if they have been to Crete and where they consider is a place to stay in future. Bearing in mind we don't want to be in the 18-30 crowd and like to have a peaceful holiday I am a very young49 and my old man is a very very young 65. We like drink and a bop, although not in to the wee small hours.
23:39 Tue 14th Aug 2007

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by nb1. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Georgeopolis is very good. Small, friendly and just enough night life.