Avatar Image nb1

What is the museum i'm looking for?

I'm off to London shortly and there is a museum I heard about and would like to visit, only I do not know what it is called. It's a very old house with no modern appliances and the man that lived there has no gas or elec or watr so I believe, but he restored the house to something of it's original condition, about 18th century, including furnishings and decor. The man has since died, bit I though the museum was still going. can anyone help
22:23 Sun 12th Nov 2006

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by nb1. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

to JNO Thankyou so much. I look forward to visiting it NB1
Isn't that the one that Julia Sawahala visited on 'Who Do You Think You Are' a couple of weeks ago?