Organised trip to Graceland

I'm looking for a company that organises trips from the UK to Graceland and other places associated with Elvis Presley.

When I say organise, I mean they organise everything. The flights, the hotels, the airport transfers, the tickets for the various places and the transport to the various places.

Looking to travel the end of this year.

21:12 Mon 11th Jul 2005

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by LostSheep. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

I don't know of one, but perhaps you could call Graceland and ask!    1-901-332-3322

or check the website....http://www.elvis.com/graceland/

hi

went an organised trip 3 years ago with cosmos travel which included nashville,memphis and new orleans they covered everything tour guide,hotel accomodation,and visits to grand ole opry, graceland, sun studios etc forgot to mention flights also included.

Contact 'Arena Travel' on 08700 747 767 or go to their website www.arenatravel.com  They are the official travel service for the Elvis Presley Fan Club.  We've been to Memphis and Tupelo with them twice already and they really do organise everything (flights, hotels, transfers, tickets, travel, etc).