Dubai Hotel

Can anyone recommend a hotel by the beach in Dubai suitable for a family with two boys aged 7 and 10 please
15:10 Fri 30th Sep 2011

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by lorash. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Le Royal Meridien is lovely. Their breakfasts are fantastic. There`s another Meridien - the Mina Seyahi. I haven`t stayed there but I`ve heard it`s nice too. All Meridien hotels in the Middle East are good. I`ve stayed at the Sheraton Jumeira beach with work but it`s down the end of the beach and not so nice. The Meridien is better.
Many thanks - I'll have a look at that one