moving to america

my dad applied for me to get my 1-130 immigrant petition for relative visa in 2004,he was then a legal citizen,2 years ago he became an american citizen,so i got transferred to a different waiting list.my case is still pending,all checks have been passed,does anyone know how long roughly visa's take to process?the website isnt much help,and when we rang we gave up waiting after 4 hours on hold,thanks
17:14 Sun 11th Jan 2009

Best Answer

Nobody has yet answered this question. Once some answers have been given, jaffag will be able to select one answer as the best. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

There are no answers available for this question.