I pod query

I have an Ipod and added my library of tracks with no problem. I went to add some extra tracks to the I pod but it copied these over my previous tracks. Is there a way off adding new tracks without losing previous tracks? I am new to Ipod so any help is much appreciated.
11:00 Mon 07th Jan 2008

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Simon D.. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

If you set iTunes so that you manage the contents of the iPod manually (rather than automatically synching all the time) then you can manipulate the contents of the iPod no problem.

Go into iTunes Help and do a search on the phrase 'manually manage music' and it will bring up a Topic 'Adding songs to iPod manually'