UK Reverse telephone directory

I was wondering if anyone knew of an online reverse telphone directory for the UK. The type where you may have a phone number and it then gives you the name of the phone owner. It seem that the USA is awash with the things but the UK is a different matter
01:43 Thu 12th Feb 2004

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Mortartube. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

This question hasn't been asked for ages, but I suspect the answer is still the same, go to 192.com they offer a service or a CD rom or something that will allow you to do it.
Thanks for your answer.
what was the site if u got one i keep getting phone calls but have no clue who they are from
Is this the phone number for Dr. Wilson Morgan, Head of H.S.B.C. Bank of London