email address

how do you get an email address that is live.co.uk? I have seen them but is it linked through something else?
15:55 Mon 12th Nov 2012

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by shyjane. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

It's hotmail. My OH has XYZ@live.co.uk whereas mine is @hotmail.com.
Hotmail. I beleive they introduced live.co.uk to create more variants for your personal e-mail name. Hotmail.co.uk was overloaded
youd be better off going for an outlook.com addy, eventually all the hotmail and live ones will become outlook.coms