puter

my pal getting a lappy
she is greek
can she turn it in to a greek lappy
thanks
15:40 Sun 26th Feb 2012

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by millerxxx. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

If you are asking if your Greek friend can turn her laptop into one that that has a Greek keyboard which will show the Greek characters then the answer is yes by purchasing a Greek keyboard , see e bay.
As part of the normal initial user settings, you are asked which language you want, highlight Greek, et voila, but a lappy bought in this country has an English UK keyboard installed as default.
but will she be able to buy frpm amazon