Taking Control Of Another Computer

Hi Guys, In order to help a close friend change or set up his computer, I am aware that I can take control of his computer remotely, unfortunately I have forgotten how to go about this, please advise.

Ron.
12:54 Thu 26th Jan 2012

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by whiskeryron. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

you can do it through windows itself but Crossloop is far better, its free and very easy to use.
Put it on both machines and you just enter a pin that crossloop will generate when somebody asks for help
As far as I'm concerned, the best is LogMeIn. I use it to support clients all over the world.
https://secure.logmein.com/UK/
Thanks very much bazwillrun,SuperbVPN & rojash.

Ron.