Slow hibernating

I've always hibernated my Windows pc as it restarts much faster

BUT for the last few weeks, although it used to hibernate in about 30 seconds, it now takes up to 15 MINUTES to do so

What might I have (inadvertently) changed to cause this - and how do I get back to quicker hibernating?

Thanks
17:20 Fri 07th Jan 2011

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by philg. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

If you right click and view the properties of your hard drive (system drive):

A) How much space do you have left (and what is that as a percentage of overall drive capacity) and

B) Have you got write-caching enabled on the drive?