User Accounts

Could someone help me please ...i have 2 user accounts on my pc and when i install something on one of the accounts it installs on the other account as well i was wondering if there was a way to stop this happening.....also just to let you know that I'm using Windows 7 so if anyone could help i would be grateful of it .........Thanks xxXXxx
00:11 Sat 02nd Jan 2010
Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by neonskyz. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Have you tried looking on Network and Sharing Center on Control Panel? There's a sentence at the bottom you can click on saying "Show me all the files and folders I am sharing."

I don't have more than one user so mine didn't come up with anything but yours might.

I hope this helps! If not I'm sorry!