Windows "Media Player" wanted

I have a media server on my home network that I don't think is behaving

I've installed a couple of media player apps on my iPod Touch and whilst the server serves up music files OK, it really struggles with jpeg images

I'm trying to find a media player for Windows to see if the problem is with the media server itself OR with the iPod apps

Is there such a thing as a Windows media player than can connect to a networked media server to serve up jpegs etc?

fyi, my media server is part of a Seagate BlackArmor 110 NAS

Thanks

Phil G
18:03 Fri 06th Jan 2012

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by philg. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

I recommend mac blu-ray media player . It can play in windows XP,7,8 ETC. i think it will meet your needs. it is free. http://www.blurayplayermac.com/mac-blu-ray-player.htm