Chest protector for awkward size...?

Ok.. I have a very small back and rather large cup (28FF)... Bras are hard enough to find (I often have to compromise with a 30F), but looking for a chest protector is near enough impossible.

I think (if I've worked it out right), my cups are about the equivalent of a 34C... so could I get away with a chest protector designed for a 34C and then alter the back to fit properly? And does this equate to a medium or large protector? Or does anyone else have a solution that would work for me? Last time I got a sports bra I had to squash in and it was really uncomfortable...

Really need this soon, so any help will be much appreciated.
21:33 Tue 10th Apr 2012

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Lostandalone. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

You don't say what sport it is you want it designed for, so with that in mind, is this any good to you?
There's a telephone number so you can at least ask about specific requirements, sizing etc:

http://www.fitup.co.uk/ChestGuards.asp