Just Too Much ... =0(

This is just too much.

SkySports 4 are showing ... cricket !!

Well, I think so. There are some guys standing still in a field.

They're wearing hats.

And when has the netball been bumped to? ... 3.00am !!!

Okay, as it happens - this week - I will be up at that time, cos I'll be getting ready to go to the airport.

But, come on guys ... this is just too much.
20:08 Thu 29th Mar 2012

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by joggerjayne. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

I do not understand the concept of "too much cricket"; can you explain?
.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd1-HM234DE
jno ...

"too much cricket"

You know ... any!

(if it takes the place of my one wekkly teeny weeny telly treat!)

Phil ... oh, great.

And anyway, what about the Whippets !!
Have a good 'oliday JJ
Thanks, shoota.

The night before I leave, I'm supposed to be chilling out with a glass of wine and the netball on Sky. And what have I got? Cricket !!!
Maybe they need to spice it up a bit jj, in order to warrant a prime time slot.

Naked Netball. Now that WOULD attract an audience!
You are lucky jj I've a choice of footy or darts. At least you are going on our jollies.
They need to spice it up by making it a fast moving, skilful game.

Oh, hang on ... that's what it already is!

AYG ... that's a grim choice.
JJ...get packing !!..have a lurvleee time !!! come back to us safe !!
I have to wait another three hours to see the netball ...

... and all because of the cricket.
Do you have any interests beside netball? It does seem to occupy your thoughts quite a bit!