Australian Open Tennis.

After retiring in June of last year, I was looking forward to watching BBC's coverage on channel 301. Alas, this year they are only showing 1 mens semi-final and both finals of the mens/womens singles!

They've lost coverage of the French Open too! I know it's being shown on ITV4, but all those adverts!
15:30 Wed 18th Jan 2012

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Sipowicz. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

I agree. I was looking forward to the Australian and was surprised and disappointed. There's no point in complaining. I never hear on shows like points of view 'yes, we were wrong'. They never agree with any criticism. Perhaps all the sports budget has gone on the Euros and Olympics.
You can watch online ;
http://www.livescoreh...Livescore-Tennis.html
If you can get hold of the right cable and your TV is compatible you can watch it on your telly screen.
Thanks for that jomifl. I'm not very computer savvy. I could sort the lead out, but not sure about the "live streaming". Any tips would be welcome!
If you have broadband just use the link and watch it on your computer. When you have chosen which match you want to watch out of those available, click on the channel and wait for the advert to disappear.
Thanks again jomifl.
Yes Sipowicz I was extremely disappointed too.............the snooker doesn't do it for me :-(