Pat Nevin at Tranmere

I had a clip of Wee Paddy scoring a Denis Law-style header at Prenton on VHS, but when coming to convert to DVD it is unplayable (a bit like the wee man on top form!).
Can anyone enlighten me as to the opposition, and if possible upload the clip to YouTube?
13:30 Sat 10th Mar 2012

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Flyhalf. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

What method are you using to convert if from VHS to DVD? Normally I just connect my old video recorder to my DVD recorder and do a straight copy. Then if I need to edit the DVD I can then load it onto my computer and use the Roxio MyDVD software that came supplied with my Dell (basic but good enough for me) to create files for uploading to YouTube etc.
It's not the transcription, but the old VHS tape.
Sorry Jack, I misunderstood your question. :(
Don't know much of wee Pat's career at Tranmere, but he still does a fair amount of stuff at Chelsea, and when I've written to him there to get him to sign some pictures I had things returned within a couple of days, so you could always ask him yourself.
I doubt he scored that many with his head, but I do remember being at West Ham in 1986 watching him head one in.