ESPN

Why have they got a Scottish commentator and Scottish co-commentator covering an English game?

Scottish accents I can just about put up with when watching Celtic v Rangers but otherwise I want to hear an English voice
16:01 Sun 29th Jan 2012

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by joeluke. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

We appreciate your tolerance and feel your pain. Be strong.
Don't worry Douglas, I've muted the game
Personally I think football should be broadcast without a commentary anyway, any football fan who is too stupid to know what is happening just by watching should get a radio. Of course there are blind or part sighted fans to consider so possibly my argument does not stand up.
I seem to remember that the BBC had the option of no cometary during the last world cup... (red button) but there was no option other than Mute to get shut of those bloody vuvuzelas (sp) kazoo things.
*commentary