Where did God come from?

Well!!!!!!!
10:17 Mon 16th Jan 2012

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by RATTER15. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

2 3 4 Next Last

A confused brain
Battersea
Blimey Woofy, my Mum was born in Battersea!! I knew she was special ;o)
Battersea Gods home for unwanted Gods. It must be full to busting!!
Space.
I was born in Battersea too, and my Mum.
Did you hear about the agnostic dyslectic ? Of course there was no dog .
another coincidence Lottie my mum was born in Battersea still lives there
Rowan, was it you and I that discovered we were born in the same hospital? Merton/Wimbledon?
No, no Triggs, the Devil was spawned in Bristol....................
My Mum was born in Battersea Rise. She's with God now.
**** I AM NOT TELLING YOU WHERE I CAME FROM, MORTAL ! IT IS NOT FOR YOU TO KNOW ! ****
Yes thats right the Nelson in Merton Mum lives off St Johns hill Battersea
I went to school almost opposite the hospital Rowan. Wimbledon County School for Girls (doesn't exist any more).

My Aunt lived down Lavender Hill.
Difficult to know as he keeps moving in mysterious ways.
From the mind of someone who ate the wrong mushrooms!
No response from the raving theist bunch then?
I don't get why he has different names in different languages, if he's that special then surely his name would be his name and not translatable, I wonder who created the word god given that it's nothing like the latin dei.

2 3 4 Next Last