Does God have a religion?

This question was prompted by something Cassa333 said. All religions claim they are right and the others wrong. If you have a religion, are you sure it's the one God recognises - and if so, why?
14:30 Fri 06th Jan 2012

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by naomi24. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

First Previous 1 2

OG, if the believers were as sure as you that God would recognise them all, they would need only one religion and they wouldn't be fighting each other.
I suspect that is not so. Were religion simply about spirituality then ok, but surely there are reputations and authority and all sorts of corporeal reasons to oppose the others who are clearly doing it all wrong.
Given that it all appears to be smoke, mirrors and moveable feasts I reckon He has a burger van doing the rounds of gala days, fairs and fetes etc.
Well he was fond of barbeques, so you could be right Douglas.
Yes skewers, forks, coals of fire...

First Previous 1 2