Are you worried your drinks could get spiked?

AB Editor | 00:00 Wed 18th Apr 2007 | Society & Culture

This poll is closed.

How do you treat your drinks when you are on a night out? Are you worried it could get spiked?

I am very worried about getting my drink spiked; I watch it and keep it with me at all times - 220 votes
32%
I am quite careful with my drinks, but I have left it unattended before - 217 votes
31%
I do not worry about my drink; I don't worry about leaving it unattended. - 190 votes
27%
When I am sober I keep a close eye on my drink, but as the night goes on I do leave it unattended and it would be possible for someone to spike it. - 69 votes
10%

See final stats

Stats until: 03:24 Sun 26th Feb 2017 (Refreshed every 5 minutes)

Answers

Best Answer

Nobody has yet answered this question. Once some answers have been given, AB Editor will be able to select one answer as the best. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

There are no answers available for this question.