OnLine shopping

Amazon can deliver a Samsung Tocco Lite mobile CASE to Rep. Ireland. However when i tried Play.Com for the same item they said that as the item was classified under their Electronics section it could not be delivered to Rep. Ireland.
I understand that Mobile Phones cannot be delivered to Rep Ireland but to class a mobile case as an electronic item would appear to be a bit silly.
I sent them an email but got no joy. Yours views would be welcome.
16:33 Sat 17th Mar 2012

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by porkchop. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

buy it from amazon then
Ask Play if their notebook and laptop bags are electronic items, and if not, then what's the difference?
good thinking Heathfield!
Go to Tmart for a look, it is a quiet good online shop I have visited recently.
I sold a mobile phone on ebay to Rep of Ireland no problem.