Mothers Day present ?

Any ideas. MIL now 96 and in a home. Doesnt really need anything clotheswise, and cant eat chocs, unable to read much. I suppose flowers are the only other thing, but I think the home will be full of them all being brought in

TIA
08:52 Fri 16th Mar 2012

albaqwerty
Best Answer
A tough one TOH. I only know some places have the 'T' switch for people to turn their aids to help them to hear what the bank teller, for example, is saying.
If you've time maybe pop into your local library to ask?

Or how about a nice cushion for her or a foot stool?
09:06 Fri 16th Mar 2012 Go To Best Answer

First Previous 1 2

Yes I was going to suggest nice smellies.
i think the album is a lovely idea ....
All great ideas , thanks everyone x
Had similar dilemma last year, so bought talking books , now have Christmas and Birthdays sorted
Thanks for all great ideas. As well a little things, we bought a lovely big cushion to put behind herself when sat and a nice blanket type shawl to go over her knees. Hope she like them.
I was in the same situation! Very difficult - I bought my Mum a digital photo frame and a soft fleecy blanket, as she is always cold! Seems to like them!

First Previous 1 2