Daily Mail Christmas Wish List

Having read some of the comments about the Wish List mine was posted at the first opportunity and people seem to have received their gifts. Neither myself nor my sister have had anything - anyone else in the same boat? Thanks
14:06 Sat 31st Dec 2011

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by MaryDou. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

I am still waiting as well. Hoped to have received something by Christmas but like you sent off as soon as I could but no luck.
Thanks oxymoron - feel better now that I'm not the only one - maybe our gifts are much too big for normal mailing - some hopes!!!
mine arrived today 5th march some spectaular diamond earings!! if you can call a speck as a diamond