Real Christmas Trees in Walsall Area...........

................ after being spoken to very rudely in my local farm shop in Walsall today, I left without my Christmas Tree (trust me, they didn't deserve my customer, it was VILE!!!) Can anyone suggest somewhere else which is selling real trees in Walsall area?? HELP!!
16:03 Tue 09th Dec 2008

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by echokilo. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

How about the market. I haven't been there in a long time but it used to be really good.
Good luck in finding one. I can't have real ones. hey bring out in a rash.
Thanks tigerlily - I will have a look, but the market in the town is not what it used to be - it barely makes it as far as the Overstrand these days ... I bet you remember when it went all the way to the foot of church hill as I do!!! Thanks for your reply.
Homebase have real trees this year and got a good write up by Peter Seabrook last week. All British grown too.
Got one - at Farmer Johns near Barr Beacon - lovely tree, good price, great service.