multiple sclerosis society annual quiz

I know this quiz is not due till the end ofJanuary but these last 2 questions are driving me mad.
No theme
36. Which fictional county has 250 pub's across 9 counties (according to beer mats)
150. What name was painted on the front of the aeroplane that dropped by parachute, Emille de Becque and Lt Joseph Cable onto a Japanese island in the 1958 film South Pacific.

Thanks and a happy new year to you all.
16:50 Thu 30th Dec 2010

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by st-charles. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

150. I think the name was : "City of Cardiff'.
Not too sure of my previous answer, may have been renamed in 1953 - sorry, I will keep looking.
Wadworthshire
150. There was an aeroplane called the Bouncing Belch in the film South Pacific, but I'm not sure if this was the one which dropped Cable and De Becque on Kuralei.
thanks to you all