cryptic clue solver

does anyone know a site that i can download to give me answers to cryptic clues thanks
11:29 Fri 26th Nov 2010

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by gina32. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

2 Next Last

Why not try posting them here Gina? We've got the best Q&P minds in the country on this site.
thanks i'll try
noticed her
sounds like a type of music
a bit of a wreanch
not colder, i think i hear
cat at sea. lost one of its nine lives

all have the name of animals but i dont know how many letters

thanks
sorry last one is, cat all at sea. lost one of its nine lives
4 otter
thank you
5 octopus
thanks again
by the way it should read wrench
2 tarantula ? because it sounds like tarantella
not sure on that one but you could be right
going to put that in thanks
3 monkey ? because the full name is monkey wrench
thank you just one to go
Spider (spied her)
Could type of music be Sole (soul)
brilliant, thanks to you both
Can anyone solve this cryptic clue, Quietly mixed up debate. The answer is a capital city but I don't know how many letters are in the answer. Many thanks
Prague
Quiet = P
Debate = Airs
Answer = Paris
bit of a WRENch

2 Next Last